The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, March 12, 2022

What would happen if I were to... 03 12 2022

 


What would happen if I were to...I mean if I were to...if I were to go ahead and...

melt some...

melt some chocolate and add ground flaxseed to it and mix it up and let it cool?

I wonder if there are any recipes on combinations of flaxseed and chocolate?

Seems like it could be simple to do.  Perhaps add some cornflakes to it.

Use some of those extruded chocolate drops or squeezing's commonly referred to as kisses.. those type chocolates...melt it in the microwave...

© 2022 Thomas Murphy 


Ps.  You know that is pretty good.  A natural taste.  Flax removes the tart acidic flavor.  3 chocolates.  Mwave 40 sec? Perhaps then 1t of flax.  Keep adding with tamping fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment