The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 28, 2022

How I get rid of disabling gnawing knee pain 03 28 2022

Now first I am going to describe where the knee pain is so that you can see if it is similar to where yours is.

On the inside of the left knee.  I also have pain on the lower left side of my spine.

But here is what I do if and when I can remember to do it.  

And it is unbelievable that it works.  And it is extremely simple!

Either before you go to sleep at night or before you get up out of bed this is what I do.

Laying on my back I arc my body to the right and hold it there.  I can feel the area to the left of my spine stretch out.  Also I attempt to tuck my head to my right shoulder as I do this.

I don't know why it works.  I know the theory I had when I first started doing it.  But I won't share that with you.

But I hold that position for as long as I can.  And I am not afraid of falling asleep like that because, why would I be?

In order to do it effectively you should be stretching your toes and attempting to point them to what would be the right foot end of your bed.  Stretching all that out.

Perhaps it decompresses an area of the knee that has been compressed.  Perhaps it increases blood flow to an area there and flushes it of bad metabolites?  Perhaps it dislodges something?  I don't know.  But it is miraculous.

Now a similar technique seems to be good for shoulders too, stretching.  And I have had some luck with neck pain too.  As well as foot and wrist.

And I am not telling you what to do, just what I do.  You are responsible for yourself, not me.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment