The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 28, 2022

Will Smith Assault of Chris Rock 03 28 2022

Everyone knows Chris Rock's type of humor; and he was the one who was being paid to be the Master of Ceremonies or Host.

There have been plenty of people who have gone to Hollywood, been on television or just had Professional jobs in the United States who have been black listed for much less than that.

I would believe that the American People would think that is something they would never see at an awards ceremony again.

And for those of you who think it was chivalrous.  I know of many stories where guys who got in a bar fight over a woman or whatever got 10 years in prison for it.

I don't think our nation needs to legitimize Will Smiths behavior.  He has no idea how fortunate someone like him is to get where he got in the United States.

Personally I haven't liked his acting for a long time.  And perhaps that right there is what I saw in him!

I just don't like to be influenced by certain people who I find to be of illegitimate character.

I don't know what Chris Rock said earlier in the awards.  But I can tell you that I have seen some of his other comedic performances and he is very funny.

I don't see why anyone would want Will Smith to win any awards again?

If him and his wife were as good actors as they want you to believe they could have sucked it up and took it!

And one more point.  Sometimes the weakest among us are those who dish it out the most?

Will Smith made the whole of the awards ceremony about him.

I don't believe that should pay off for him.  In fact I believe the contrary to be true.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

And perhaps alcohol should not be served at awards ceremonies.

Sad commentary on the changing demographics of the United States.

And where was Security to have Will Smith removed from the event?

Security probably lines the front doors of the place to the hilt.  And a lot of those stars have body guards.

It is about like the Capitol Riots?  Security didn't act in accordance with how they should because they were afraid of losing their jobs if they did the right thing.  And you know what?  If they knew how to do the right thing they wouldn't be in that business in the first place?  In other words they were hired for toughness not morality?  So it is something that doesn't benefit our nation when push comes to shove.  In other words it doesn't matter if you have security (or enforcement) if they don't know right from wrong from day one.

*****'

Now could Chris Rock come up with a right uppercut in response to that?  I believe so.  But he wasn't going to do that.  Why not?  Because he didn't mean anything by any of his comments.  He wasn't meaning to be hurtful from the beginning.

But what if you had someone like Chris Rock getting on your nerves in school and you decided to have it out?  In such a case like that you were defending yourself? Or the person had it coming?  And can I tell you something.  I think the system is weighted so that the good man or son is blamed for sticking up for themselves.

But that is different than what we saw last night.  These people are making millions.  They should be all smiles.  Not beat up the MC and take the award from him.  And how doesn't that fit the definition of thug?

I don't believe that anyone who went there that night was thinking.  "Hey look out there could be a bar fight tonight!  Watch out for that whisky glass flying through the air hitting you in the head and the glass from it blinding three people."

With that changing demographic they might want to ban glassware from the Oscars? 

You would swear I was talking about a nursery full of the mentally retarded?

I mean pardon me.  Is that not representational of the .... word...oops I had a to pull a punch right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment