The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I was so emotionally distressed

 So I was driving through St. Francis Wisconsin today.  And I saw St. Francis High School.

And I thought that High School has a religious name but in it isn't religious, it is Public. ( Not 100% sure but can't change screens on my phone easily to verify as I poke type )

Then I thought what if a whiner lived here who was not of that implied religion and lobbied to change the name under the grounds that it was so emotionally stressful for them?

Then they would also lobby to change the city name under the same grounds.

 Which makes me wonder why they would choose to live there in the first place?

What right is that they are attempting to assert?  A name changing right?

Now the title of this is just another draw you into reading it title.

Then I wondered how many cities in the United States such people would want to desaint?  And what type of person doesn't like a saint and why?

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

   And you know what else is funny?  There is a deer crossing sign right where there is an FBI crossing.


No comments:

Post a Comment