The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Empowerment through Networking 08 31 2024

 Let's say that you have a group of people who became highly successful in the United States just based on who they know with little to no relevance on their skill sets.

Because they were empowered through this networking are they also going to feel like they have the divine right to disempower people in the work force?

Do you see what I mean?  Because they were favored under false circumstance are they also going to spend a lot of time creating false circumstance for everyone else in a negative way?

I believe it to be true.  And I also believe that it is a detriment to our Democracy that needs to be disempowered completely.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment