The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, August 4, 2024

What if it were illegal to sell or give alcohol to a homeless person? 08 04 2024

 I don't know, I kind of like the idea.  Full disclosure, I am not a drinker.

Naysayers would say you are preventing that person from the pursuit of happiness.  Baloney!

Naysayers would say that homeless person wouldn't be able to go to church because they have wine at mass...that you would be making a convicted felon out of a priest?  So what.

Does it help the "neighborhood revenue" to sell alcohol to the homeless?  How does it make that neighborhood better?  And who owns all those convenience stores too?  I mean when I was a boy couldn't I have wanted to own one.

Convenience stores are often part of gas stations, hence oil companies.  Did you know that oil companies have had policies of preferring to sell to certain ethnicities?  For ostensible reasons?  We don't know the real reason or dare not say it?

******'

So I need to research and read what happened to a school systems money?  And wouldn't that fall directly in line with Republican effort to push through private or religious schools and make you foot the bill for it?  And good God they are getting us into a WW3 based on religion?  On supporting a religious state country?  As if they couldn't bring our country down by Trump bum rushing the election results they now want to get us into WW3 and then usher in a religious state of our country?  So indeed if the Bible states you are in big trouble for making someone doubt Christ?  Right there I think they are making us doubt Christ?

Turn our Democracy of the free into a Kingdom controlled by the God awful?

I mean he is one of those who would never go to church because it would pain him to sit there and be still and listen for an hour.  And yet wants to claim that he is the most holy among us?  They are absolutely sickening.  When I read the things they say, the lies, I just want to cry.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

If Republicans can say that you can't vote without an ID then I can say that you can't have alcohol without having a home.  Or cigarettes.  Bah Hah!

And every time you show your id to buy alcohol a bad person learns where you live?  Heck with you if I assert it is very true and you don't like it!

"Listen a$$h013 you have no right to know where I live!  You are blessed and lucky to know anything about me.  You are blessed and lucky to be reading my word right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment