The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Church Scandal Law Suits 08 25 2011

The Church Scandal Law Suits 08 25 2011
The other day I heard that the Roman Catholic Church as almost bankrupt from the law suits of the Priest abuse Scandal.  There is no difference between and Italian and a Jew.  Think who were the coconspirators to kill Christ.  And the Antichrist was and is just them, the Romans and Jews of Judea.  It is too bad that the Jews would resort to this after they themselves were prisoners of Egypt, but it is another dark fact of history.  The Dead Sea Scrolls alludes to the fact that the catholic religion is a branch of the Jewish religion. That that is a fact I would take the Cross for, with nails and all!  So I say this, after you are done suing the Catholic Church and they run out of money sue the Jewish Religion.  There is a lot more going on that we do not see.  And I am not afraid to say it!  Because I have inside knowledge of how that evil mind works, I can read it pretty well!
After that we eliminate the tax exempt status of all religions!  You cannot tell me that the God Moroni of the Mormon faith was not some idiot Italian who demonically possessed the founder of the Mormon faith and talked to him in his head.  Mormon’s you do not want to mess with me!  And if you have a free exercise facility nearby my home that is pretty good let me know and I’ll be there working out right alongside of you.  I bear no heart feelings for the truths I proclaim.  I live in Milwaukee so email me where a good one is.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 25 2011 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment