The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I am glad about 08 25 2011

What I am glad about 08 25 2011
Or why I love myself!  (These are good reasons to develop so that you love yourself.)
1.       I am glad that I am not an envious brat with brain rot.
2.      An illegitimate person.
3.      I am glad that I had ambition
4.      I am glad that I had my own soul, (“God bless the child that has his own.” That is what those lyrics mean.)
5.      I am glad that I was rarely envious of others.
6.      I am glad that I rarely hated others in jealousy
7.      I am glad that I was raised by parents that loved each other.
8.      I am glad that I always had confidence I my abilities even when I knew I was being actively denied the use of them.
9.      I am glad that I was of independent thought.
10.  I am not glad those who were not.
11.  I am glad that I was a natural person- a human being.
12.  I loved the world around me.
13.  I loved the natural environment that was created for us to live in.
14.  I did not love how it was destroyed in the quest for money.- Do those who desire money more than anything make a profound statement about their true nature and abilities.  Is that what the feeble minded seek to do more than anything else?  Steal souls and hoard money because without money they cannot exist?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally Published on 08 25 2011 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment