The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Message to 98 Pound Weakling High School Boys 08 08 2011

A Message to 98 Pound Weakling High School Boys 08 08 2011

When I was in High School there was a song on the radio, by the J-Giles (sp) band they lyrics went like this, “My memory has just been stripped, my angel is a centerfold.”
I was about 130 pounds when I went into High School and maybe 5’6”.  When I graduated I was 6’1” and about 159 pounds, today I am still that tall but weigh a solid 200 pounds of muscle.  I am 45 years old and I have never given up on developing my body through the use of free weights, (Dumbells).
My point is this, and this is a little known secret- when you masturbate as the song suggests you lose part of your memory.  What is your memory really?  It is your soul!  Your soul is also much more than your memory it is part of your being.  You need to look at it this way, the human body utilizes a tremendous amount of soul energy to reestablish reproductive capacity after it has been voided.  Why not let that soul energy accumulate within yourself and use it to allow yourself to reach your true potential instead of, as the Bible would describe it, “Lot’s seed was wasted on the ground.”
Save your soul and you will grow. You will also find that there are those who covet you for your soul!  You might be surprised to notice when you “mower” (that is a term in cards for the one who holds his best cards to play later) your soul many who lived and profited from it will become very inflamed and ornery.  Those are people you need to address with a righteous manner and tone.  And if you want to ejaculate do it in this manner- a sudden outburst of the verbal form of what they should not be doing.
If you do have a wet dream make sure to give your body the necessary ingredients to replenish its reproductive cycle, this include per directions on their labels, Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium and sometimes Vanadium.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally Published on 08 08 2011 at:   WWW.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


    
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment