The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Compare and Contrast Adolf Hitler to Jews 08 25 2011

Compare and Contrast Adolf Hitler to Jews 08 25 2011
Adolf became the evil master.
The Jewish Religion is based on the evil master, (Just read the God Damned Dead Sea Scrolls if you think I am lying!)
The Jewish religion is based on an exiled priest, that exiled priest was demonized.  The children of the Jewish race learned from an evil master that ran counter to the exiled priest.  The hope was they longed to be like the exiled priest and not the evil master.
Well there you have it.  I am not afraid to say it because I have not been free from the evil masters for more than 20 years.  The United States is supposed to be the land of the free, it is not.  You know this is true go to hell Obama, Walker, Bush, Darling!  You know what Barrack Obama is to me?  He is the presidential robot Stanton character from a Philip Dick novel.
Do you know what they do in Wisconsin when they want to win a Brewers Game or Green Bay Packers Game or when President Obama is about to give a Presidential speech?  They use nonlethal weapons on me to drive me out of my fighting mind and take my strength.  Green Bay Packer’s won the last Superbowl?- BULLSHIT!   As a police officer once said to me regarding the affluent and wealthy in Whitefish Bay, “I think they had a little help!”  They didn’t have a little help, they stole a little help.
I do not speak out of hatred but out of unfairness, inequality and injustice!
I believe in fairness, equality and justice. Sounds like the constitution of the United States.
Why haven’t they taken action against me?  Because I know that they demonically possess people to do the things they do and that includes writing stuff like this.  And when I write stuff like this it teaches their dependent minded feeble brained children how to write too!  Believe it!  Some things are worth dying for and true freedom is one of them!  I don’t stand just for myself but for the one percent of the population of the United States of America that have had their souls stolen.  And here is another thing foreign nations should know the United States is extremely weak when denied stolen souls and I seek to deny the United States of every stolen soul that it has taken!  Why?  Because I believe in freedom, fairness and equality!  No one that has had their soul stolen in the United States of America should ever have to pay taxes as they have been through their own personal holocaust.
Yeah, I’m not afraid to tell the truth and that is why I write this.  Ask yourself what would happen if there were parents who taught their children not to tell the truth and then ask yourself what would the world be like if there were such people and you get a picture of what today looks like.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally Published on 08 25 2011 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment