The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Tax Dollars Bought Us Hell 08 14 2011

Our Tax Dollars Bought Us Hell 08 14 2011
The United States defense department in conjunction with the Italian/Jewish race created Jeffrey Dahmner.  Why and how?
Because they hate good looking members of the Arian race?   They are insanely jealous!  You will find very few Arian actors on television because of this.  And do not give me that shit that I am starting to sound like Adolf Hitler.  Open your eyes!  Adolf Hitler was short with dark hair but what defined him most was his psychotic temper.  He did not look Arian at all.  He looked Jewish just as some Jews claimed him to be.  I have not heard any research regarding my next assertion, but I but I will assert that he fixated on the Arian race because he was so unlike them?
I can tell you from my work experience with members of what I will term the Satanic race that psychotic temper is what defines them the most too.  We know that Hitler got his from his father, but where did the ones that I know of get their psychotic temper from?
What you have in the United States entertainment industry today is a multitude of Italian/Jewish actors who lack true character and grit.  It is as if money paid to put them on stage.
Did this country ever have any Arian actors?  James Dean and Steve McQueen looked Arian, were they “driven” to their deaths.  Were they “cashed in” in death, just like the American worker?  Was this facilitated by our clandestine government before they could achieve cult like status?  And wouldn’t that be hippocritical that a cult would not want someone Arian looking to achieve cult like status?  What cult would that be?  Can it be said that Kennedy the man who took us to the moon had achieved cult like status and also looked Arian- tall with blond hair.  Did the Judea cult off him out of a psychotic jealous fixation?  Who believes Kennedy would have ever condoned torture?  Was he not more along the lines of leadership through example, strength and nation building?
What am I getting at?  You would think that the 90 percent owned Jewish media of the world would want less people on television that looked to be the size and shape and personality of Adolf Hitler, a Jew that killed them in mass numbers.  But wait a minute no they don’t want Arians on television because it makes those with the same temperament driven to fixation and haulocoust of them?  Why?  Because such actors would be idolized so much that the average short dark hair Jew/Italian would hate himself so much that he would round up all those like him and genocide them and then himself?
  Homeland Security- why do we pay them?  They follow innocent United States citizens wherever they go and harass them.  How do I know it is them?  I drove by the military base off of Capital Drive just North of Outpost Health food store in Milwaukee one day on my way home from grocery shopping.  And there they were all the same brat faces I see wherever I go.  They were in staggered line formation.  All the same faces in United States uniforms.  They CO had them running off a hangover.  Same face means same person.  United States uniform means my tax dollars paid for it. The country will never win another war because of them.  Homosexuals in the military? You don’t even want to know how they were created!
The CO was making them jog after a night out drinking and likely causing trouble.  And I recognized him to.  The other day I saw him at the YMCA downtown and I said, “I already know why you are not using the military base exercise facilities.  Great use of our tax dollars you are.  What a strong army.”  He started to cry.
Harrassement of me by them has been going on since 1991, the same year we invaded IRAQ.  They are filthy and I am not paying another Income Tax dollar to this country for as long as I live!  I will not pay income taxes to have it spent by our defense department to harass me.  If you have a relative who went away to school or for work and came home diagnosed as being mentally ill neither should you.
Our government has been infiltrated by souless mongoloids and there needs to be a revolution.  I do not say this and try and hide, they know where I live and I send these articles to them and never get a response.  Your tax dollars paid for me to write this, what does that tell you?  How?   The type of nonlethal weapons used to harass was funded and paid for with them.  And I would not have written this if I wasn’t harassed by those kind army men.  I would have gotten up out of bed and worked on business activities, I am an excellent writer, photographer and engineer, not to mention a degreed accountant and experienced financial analyst.  As a matter of fact there is nothing that I cannot excel and most things I can do better than they were done before.  So what am I doing here?  That is just the kind of soul the Satanic race like to steal.

Why else do the men do it?  Because they see their wives go nuts for me!  Absolutely bonkers!  They cannot compete with me in any way so they try and destroy me.  Their spoiled wives see me and they get a burning desire and then become miserable because they realize there is something they cannot buy or have.  So there starts all the justification they need to harass me and steal my soul.
The media companies will always hire the short dark haired barmitzva boys because they are like them.  Remember our media is 90% controlled by them.  Sure they may hire a tall blonde person but the odds are greater than 99% he has Italian or Jewish blood in him or has already had exposure to my “Stolen soul.”  Do you get it, it is like game theory.  When there is not enough of a person one person to go around, they split that person.  Split is another name for schizophrenia.  Split is also what Judas did with the money he sold Jesus Christ for.  Isn’t the United States supposed to be the land of the free?  This is not freedom.
Who do our media conglomerates like?
Sylvestor Stalone- slurring Italian, this Palimino needed to be sent to the glue factory a long time ago.
Bruce Willis- He is the model for immaturity.  They send his look and sound alike’s after me to piss me off.
Jay Leno- How many fail to see how damn stupid he is.
David Letterman- English Wiccan, likely a decrepid sodomite.
James Cober- A snappy insult to America
Larry Cudlow- I was forced to look at his ugly mug while I was on the tread mill at the YMCA.  How could I ever forget how he said protectionism never works.
Regis Philbin- Nervous pussy whipped squirell like.
Pat Sajak- they likely gave him a shot in the eyeball to stop his nervous tick.
Howie Mandall- that’s my million dollars you got in that suitcase and you damn well know it.
The commentators for the Brewers games- two home spung mongoloids that sit on mushrooms.  And who was that sad man sitting on the sideline, I thought was a Chinese ball before I realized that Japanese have an affiliation for baseball.  Then I wondered why I never saw the sad little thing get up to bat.  Little league all over again.
What do they all have in common?  None of them have their own soul! Why not you ask?  Because they were likely driven out of their minds and somehow found their way into mine?  Watch Jay Leno think as he concentrates and then speaks- he positions his head as if he needs to listen to hear what to say before speaking, and this is during the pause when the other person is done speaking.  Barbara Walters does this too but she was always more emphatic about it.  Her way used to be kind of sexy, she would lower her face as if to go into a trace of rejection to the person she was speaking with.
So how do they live off of the soul of another as I claim?  They harass the individual 24 hours a day, through the use of subliminal based non-leathal weaponry, the development of which was paid for by “OUR” tax dollars.   If effect they created a hidden siphon of wealth creation in the United States.  And it has siphoned our country good!
Is it being a racist to stand up for myself!  Is it being a racist for me to believe in myself!  Is it being a racist for me to stand up for others who have had their souls stolen?  Is it being a racist for me to say serial killers are created as this technology is used to void their minds and replace them with hatred and the will of those who demonically possess them?  Is it being a racist to say that a very few were the cause of World War Two?  Is it being a racist for me to point my finger at something horrific and say that it is?  No, the worst racists you will ever meet in your life are those of the Satanic race.  Why?  Because what binds them is they all hate and loathe those who have a soul!
Why did I write this?  Because I want this harassment to stop.  I am going to sound off peacefully until I no longer can.
You know who these people are?  They are the worst kids in school who grew up and did not change.  What they became was something that took a great short cut in life in order to learn, they partook in a stolen soul.


I can’t turn the channel faster enough.  I want to be able to return all our television sets to the Temple or synagogue and get a million apiece for them.

There I said it again.  Come and get me, I have not been free for 20 years anyway.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment