The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sex as a payment for crime 08 13 2011

Sex as a payment for crime 08 13 2011
“Is that how the Jewish/ Italian race gets away with murder and crime and the police do nothing about it?  The underage girls have sex with targeted individuals to keep that person in their hips pocket, or under control or part of their favor economy?  Do they offer their daughters to people such as police officers, Presidents, Mayors, Governors, etc.. in temptation or for favor?
Yes they do.  And I have a big problem with that.
The police are then paid in sex with underage girls to look the other way while people are driven from their minds and their souls are stolen.
This is why our national debt is so high and our talent pool is zero.
How are men driven from their minds?  They are chanted at by those who can screech with a psychic power that you would never believe in.  This natural ability, or misuse of the Holy Grail, has been synthesized electronically today also.
To try and explain a basis for you to believe what I am saying I have to refer to the Bible.  Adam and Eve were the first humans and they were Jews.  Okay, all well and good, but Adam had a first wife and her name was Lilith.  Do you know what Lilith means in Hebrew?  It means Screech Owl.  From my understanding, the Bible says that Adam and Eve were the first humans.  It does not say that Adams first wife Lilith was also human too.  It is a semantic point of omission or something that requires the use of deductive reasoning and personal negative experience to understand.  I believe that the Bible is implying that Lilith was not human.  The Bible implying that people are not human, sacrilegious you say.  It tells us Jesus was a God and there is also Satan the devil in this world.  So in general terms in our modern society we have Lilith’s the Screech Owls stealing souls for their soulless Satan men.
I already know from personal experience that this race uses sex as a weapon in way’s you could never conceive of to steal souls, but I had not thought of it in these broad and general terms as they relate to a country or world as whole.  And I know that just because you are a member of the races that I mention that you might not be part of this.  How do I know?  Because many in these races also have had their souls stolen.  But the Bible gives us the best understanding of what is going on here, and unfortunately, for those of the Italian and Jewish races it is all about you, even though every skin color has factions or members that participate in this.  And I am going to say one more thing about organized religion, there are so many milestones and levels of hierarchy in them, that one might get a dose of the evil nature until they have reached the higher levels.
What might the stereotype be of a police officer who was such an individual; they would /could either have dark hair, or curly Italian looking hair.  But that is not a certain, what is more certain in identifying them is one of two emotional expressions, 1. The apathetic facial response in regard to the emotion of human suffering.  And 2. The what the fuck type of guys who feel they will never get caught attitude.  This personality can more be thought of as the used car salesmen type.
Anyhow it sickens me greatly to think that the pool of women available is diminished by this sickness.  That young girls are taught to believe in this evil.   That their personalities are permanently ruined in life.  That women and girls are preyed on by these types to use as bait to lure men in order to have their souls stolen.  That these women are not what they should be, but are tainted by this evil.  That this is a dark secret that victimizes many.  That men learn to view women like this as sex objects and we seek to marry them instead of nice girls of proper upbringing. 
If you don’t believe it look around you in America and what do you see?  That crime is more prevalent than it should be?  That drugs are more prevalent than they should be.  That our national debt has ballooned.  That it would appear that many did not earn what they have because they are not smarter than those who earn very little.
When I was in college a group of young people lived in the apartment under ours. One young man was dating a very underage girl, and yes she had dark hair.  I asked him, “Aren’t you worried that you will be arrested.”
“I already know they are not going to do anything about it,” he said confidently.
I have another story to tell you of these beautiful daughters.  I once saw that a young man had a girl friend that was Italia looking.  I had met her and she seemed kind of spunky.  One day out at the bars or at the beach I saw him and he did not look so good.
My best friends girl friend told me, “You don’t even want to know what they did to him,” she said it in the tone, like he got hurt pretty bad.
And more thing, there was a young Italian girl at a bar, and my friend who was a girl, said that one is bad, I can not tell you why other than she broke up a marriage just to break it up.
Well I might as well continue.  The year was 1990, and my friend, the nephew of a wealthy English banking family and I were at a bar.  We ordered two beers.  It was just the bartender at the bar and his hot looking dark haired Italian girlfriend.  I saw her hand pass over my beer and open.  I looked at the beer and did not see anything in it.  But I got very sick.  I felt like my brain had been burned from ingesting battery acid.
Yesterday I read that Rina is the Hebrew word for daughter of Judah.  Reina Ferrari is name of red Italian sports cars with the names of the devil too, so don’t come after me suing, you named them that yourself.  What am I getting at?  Italy is said to have the longest standing Jewish settlement of any European country.  Was the whole Italian race spawned by Judas?  That would explain a lot to me, in terms of the truths I know about how these women have acted.  Are they the spawn of that who sold Christ for money?  And as such is that their inherent nature?  To steal men’s souls? 
The Davinci Code has nothing on me.  I already know that the Mona Lisa smile was painted because that woman could read the painters mind and was raised on his soul.  I know that Davinci is said to take one brush stroke every day or so and I know why he did this.  Because he knew the Mona Lisa tribe was with him and if given the chance would try and screech owl demonically possess him and screw up his paintings, so he took a step back.  That is the same reason many Italians smoke cigarettes, a lot of them get this too, and they know what it is.
The Michelangelo painting is very telling.  What it is telling us is about is Immaculate Conception and the souls of people.  What makes it so beautiful is the one hand is reaching out to the other to help.  That is not the way it usually is with this “fertility occult”, they learn by ruining what you do, that is why the other painter took a lot of time in between brush strokes, the child’s attention span could not wait days to possess and ruin it.  Did Davinci and Michelangelo have children that they did not conceive and yet had a window to their souls?  I have no doubt that this is true, and I know that many mothers in this get ahead on the human misery of others readily encourage their children to demonically possess someone.  I said it and it needed to be said and I am standing up for the human race and other victims.
No, don’t everybody get pissed at me because I know it is not all of you.  Be proud of who you are because your race has carried the burden of the torch of this message for over two thousand years and it does not just apply to your “races,” but to all of us everywhere.
My stomach is turning at this filthy sickness.
Tell me what country I can live in where you won’t follow me for my soul and I am gone.
So how can we structure a country to take into account this reality?  How can the victims live free from this persecution?  How can those who are of Satanic be treated with fairness once they are exposed for what they are?  I feel that if people understood what they were then they would have no shame.  If they had no shame for what they lacked and were understood they would not seek to commit these soul crimes.  They might even learn to be happy without doing so.  I don’t think that Capitalism fits the reality that these people bring into it.  I do not believe in communism either.  So what do I believe fairness, equality, humanity, truth, healthy living and transparency in decisions and dealings.  Democracy only works when all of these elements are working otherwise it gets into trouble.
One final point, do you know what the word Jewes means in Hebrew?  It means, “blessed one.”  And that is the most beautiful thing that I have heard in a while.  I am not being cynical when I say that every time that I think of that it warms my heart.  Is that why we are targeted and victimized, because the screecher’s consider us to be, “blessed ones.”  And what is it they know about us that we don’t?  One lady indeed once said that to me, “If you could just know one thing about yourself.”  I still don’t know what she meant, but she did say it emphatically.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally Published on 08 13 2011 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
    
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment