The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 8, 2011

Our Debt to China 08 08 2011

Our Debt to China 08 08 2011
When I was in High School I wanted to develop a company that imported goods from China and sold them in the United States.  I even went as far as to send away for the literature.  For some reason (I know why) I lost ambition to do this.   
Today I see many Chinese Americans who I know are, and this is the best way to say this, part of my school of thought in some way.  These are people our modern political correctness has legitimized the term “disrupter” for.  What does that mean in reality- someone who you usually don’t know that actively seeks to ruin your day.
This leads me to ask the question, “Who is it that started the import business that I wanted to start?”  and more importantly does anyone realize how much our economy has lost because of this?  Does anyone realize how much the United States has suffered as those from other countries have profited from the “school of thought” of American Citizens who’s souls were stolen?  If you think the United States owes China one penny worth of that debt- I would strongly disagree with you!  If they ever try and collect and we can’t pay, just put me in the office of the President of the United States because I know they have been paid already.  And it does not matter if Peter borrowed to pay Paul.  And Paul did not think anyone could prove Peter didn’t really borrow but stole. Paul was still paid.  And not only that he was an accessory to a Crime Against Humanity.
           I  can not watch the television and listen to them argue about how we need to raise the debt ceiling, our national debt, etc., because I know of the hidden mechanism of wealth creation that pretentiously rules our financial system. 
I didn’t borrow it, I don’t owe it and I don’t want to hear about it.  To the contrary much of my soul has been used to enrich the race of wealth creation.  And you can’t pay me back for my years lost.  And don’t expect the average American Citizen to pay it back either- they did not make these “clandestine decisions to enrich themselves to the detriment of others.”  The average American believes in earning his/her own living.  Ask yourself why this standard has become remote for most and then reread what I have had to say about it.  Your guilt is so great that you cannot even admit what you have done.
You might say to yourelf- he is paranoid.  I am not scared one bit.  I know who I am.  I know what my core skills are and I know where they should stand in an economy.  Lie all you want, I know who I am, I know the accomplishments that I have made in my life, I know what has formed my personality.  I know how to assert myself.  As such I am not afraid.  And what I speak of is not paranoia, but rather little known truths one might learn by reading the Bible and trying to understand yourself.  The Bible, the history it represents and the allegorical stories were not written to guide a man that died over two thousand years ago.  The Bible is banned in China!  Ask yourself why?  They do not want their population to get wise to the reality of Satan?   They like the machination of wealth creation that was given to them as an example from the United States?  A mechanism of wealth creation the United States adopted from Nazi Germany?
I’m not paying!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally Published on 08 08 2011 at:   WWW.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment