The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Contrast these Two Individuals 08 03 2016


Contrast these Two Individuals
  1. One teaches so that the eye's he/she see's out of will be full of activity, life and therefore happiness.
  2. One “teaches?” so that they eye's she/he see's out of will be dumb, dull, have no ambition, give up on productivity, success, pursuit of happiness, ingenuity from liberty.....
“No, no, don't do that! No, no, don't do that! No, no it's not in there. Hear, just have this beer. Hey I brought you a beer! Here have this smoke. Pleasure is pleasure; just let it happen with this homosexual. It's all good. It's all normal.” “Don't even bother. Just close your eye's. Don't attempt to create with your hands, follow instructions, forget about it. Close your eye's, relax. Now do you see out of the same eye's as I do? Now call that person a piece of sh1t with me! Please curse that person with me in this manner, “Piece of sh1t.”” “Son I know drugs are illegal but have some anyway, we will never get caught. Makes you feel good being with me doesn't it! Don't ever be nervous about work because you can't learn. Just think of me an have a smoke instead...and have some of this too! It is what we were meant to be. We were meant to be together like this.”
*****'
 
 

Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 03 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment