The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Gay and Lesbian (LGBT) Statistics in the 2016 Olympics 08 20 2016

Gay and Lesbian (LGBT) Statistics in the 2016 Olympics 08 20 2016

So as I am watching the Olympics on television I hear that one of male swimmers has a male fiancĂ©.  So I decided to see how many gay athletes there were in the 2016 Rio Olympics. 

There are 53 per the data at the following site.
http://www.outsports.com/2016/7/11/12133594/rio-olympics-teams-2016-gay-lgbt-athletes-record

My assumption that Great Britain would have the most is true!

They had 9 of the 53 or 16.9%
The Netherlands also had 9 or 16.9%.

And in third place looks to be the United States with 8 of them for 15% of the 53

17+17+15= 39 of the 53 from those 3 countries

Brazil looks to have 5 and Germany a few too.

But what is interesting about that United States Statistic?

4 of the 8 LGBT U.S. Olympic Athletes were in Women's Basketball.

As you know 5 players play on the court for one of the basketball teams at one time!  I don't know if those 4 are starters or what, but it is just interesting to me.  Essentially when you are competing with the United States in Women's Basketball you are competing with all Lesbians?

So your daughter wants to play basketball?  What do you think about it?

I never really cared much about stuff like this until I started to experience one of the most hidden and horrific forms of racism known!  Being cursed in your head with odd aggressively mean women's voices around the clock!

Get it?

I want to make some comment about genetic disorders causing a person to have a defect in the gene that regulates serotonin as has recently been found to be true with gays and lesbians.  I want to say perhaps that an excess testosterone hormone in females might be causing that genetic change.

I wonder what foreign countries think about this.

I am straight by the way!  Always have been!

Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 20 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

With regard to the comment I made about the short black girl winning the gymnastics I was indeed right!  She was the daughter of a drug addict and saved by Planned Parenthood!  If you don't know alcohol is the leading cause of mental retardation in the Western Hemisphere.  It is called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.  Those that have outward physical signs have facial geometry abnormalities and are often short too.  Enough said.  To be fair she looks right in place competing against the short Chinese?

No comments:

Post a Comment