The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

A Rabbit Surcharge for Dog Owners 08 17 2022

 You shouldn't have to own a dog in order to keep the rabbits out of your backyard!

What happens?  The dogs will drive the rabbits out of their backyard and into yours!

And those rabbits will seed your yard with weeds!

Nor should you have to enlist a chemical fertilizer company.  Why don't you want to do that?  Because you believe it isn't good for the water supply, you know, where you go fishing!

Is it fair that a dog owner can kill a rabbit with its dog but you can't?  (I really don't know the legality of it.  But I think you can't do it.)

Also anyone who has ever had pet rabbits should also be charged with that surcharge?

Why?  Because what is going to happen is that they are going to end up letting those rabbits go in their backyard and they are going to end up in yours!

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

Oh, don't you just love it?  

"My dog bit you not me!"

"And someday you are going to learn to be an adult."


No comments:

Post a Comment