The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 22, 2022

Pressure is mmhg

 Eye pressure is measured in mmhg, millimeters of Mercury.

Per internet search between 10 and 21 is normal.

But what does that number mean in terms of something you can understand.

Per an internet calculator it can be converted into a psi or pounds per square inch reading.

So if you have 18 it equates to .348062 psi per the internet based convertor.

And I find that interesting.

And I don't vouche for any of the accuracy or correctness of any of this.

But there is a small difference in psi between normal eye pressure and high, potentially indicative of Glocoma eye disease.

I could table run the numbers but zero time.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment