The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 22, 2022

How He Lied 08 22 2022

 It would make a great case study and be of tremendous benefit for our Democracy if it were documented every time DT lied.  Why he lied, how he lied and the motivation for him lying.

We are going to want to label and spot that behavior well ahead of time.  For the longevity of our Democracy.

And do you know of one single legitimate human being that could do that?  That could catalog and index all of that without getting sick from it?  Getting sick from listening to it?  Perhaps you are on the other side of the coin than me.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

And did you ever watch television and say to yourself, "This person is so odd that if I listen to them for too long I will get sick?  And I really don't want to be one with whatever thread of behavior they represent?  I don't want to buy into the version of themselves that they are selling.  I don't want to legitimize that with my cognitive time.  I don't want to waste my mental energy thinking about their oddness.  I don't want to have to think of solutions where there are none for their speech defect.  I don't want to start to talk like them!  I would never want to start to act like them!

And perhaps ask yourself this, since you started watching them on television did your life really get any better?  Or did it get worse.  No better way to gauge the true influence someone has on you than that!

For example after watching them on television did you too then take a carefree attitude?  But you might not even be aware that caused problems for you?  You might have a child from it, that can't learn?  You might have drank a mimosa with your breakfast too and crashed the car.  You might have eaten the food on the commercials and got fatter than your whole house.  You might have tried to sing and the people around you found it completely unbearable.  You might have thought you were the King of Siam or the Queen of Sheeba after watching them on television and lost all of your friends because of that arrogance.  You might be in jail because you watched an actor who can't even read in real life shoot em up in a cops and robbers type movie.

What we need on television is a guy with a mop.  You can turn on that G@d D@mned television and watch the guy with the mop mop the school hallways!  That is what we need on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment