The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 8, 2022

On Politicians 08 08 2022

Did you ever stop to ask yourself, "Should someone like that be wearing a suit or should they really be wearing a two piece light fabric denim uniform?"

Someone like what, you ask?  Lying, deceitful, blatantly criminal. 

And what about badgering, conniving, contriving and bamboozling lawyers?  That behavior only supports and populates organized crime!  Same thing right?  Should they really be wearing a suit or should they be wearing a light fabric two piece denim uniform?

Is what this person is saying really consistent with our Democracy or is the gestalt of this individual more accurately described as, badgering, conniving, contriving, bamboozling, lying, deceitful, and blatantly criminal.

I once pressed a friend of a friend as to why they voted Republican.  He couldn't give me a straight answer or even validate one platform item.  But finally said, "Because he thinks like I do."

You mean like this? "badgering, conniving, contriving, bamboozling, lying, deceitful, and blatantly criminal."

Okay, I will wrap this up.  Hopefully in an hour or hour and 1/2 these storm clouds will pass over today.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy 

Ps. I am probably a lot harder hitting than I think I am.


"Hey you low life clown alcoholic, you gonna shave before you make those television commercials?"

No comments:

Post a Comment