The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Humor 04 21 2018

Humor 04 21 2018

"I forgot what I wanted to say because I had to listen to you."

© 2018 Thomas Murphy 

That is indeed a strategy unscrupulous business people use?

It is also a strategy used against any human being attempting to succeed in life isn't it!  Make that human being hear voices so that they forget what they want to say.  Make them seem incoherent and odd when in fact they are the pinnacle of normality. 

So who would do that to you?  Someone that is competing directly with you?  Someone that doesn't belong where they are in life? 

Again, those that are the most different have the most to prove in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment