The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, April 8, 2018

You want to know how I think 04 08 2018

You want to know how I think  04 08 2018

I will tell you how I think!  You can read it!  You ought to try it some time!  Reading and learning from reading.

What is the difference between you and me?  You can't tell me how you think.  You don't even know how you think.  You can't write how you think!  If you attempted to write how you think it would not be true to how you think.  And I would know!  I would be able to tell exactly how you think by what you wrote and how you wrote it.  You could not betray yourself?  You would always betray yourself?  I would know.  Not by hocus pocus!  But by comprehension.  Comprehension based on knowledge.  So ask yourself, "What good are you to yourself?"

I can trace every premise that you have.  I can analyze it for validity.  I can analyze it for personal integrity.  I will know instantly if you are lying by the initial direction you have taken and where you head with it.

That gives me an idea.  Why don't you just shut up?

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment