The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, April 16, 2018

The Dangers of Eating Partially Cooked Dog 04 16 2018

The Dangers of Eating Partially Cooked Dog  04 16 2018

I don't know specifically what they are, that title is an attention getter.

So what point am I going to make now that I have your attention?

It sounds like a really really bad idea doesn't it.

The dangers of eating partially cooked dog, an animal, are likely the same as eating any other type of partially cooked animal, such as beef, pork, fish, rat, possum, cat, etc.  Pretty bad the dangers are!

Which means what?  Make sure you cook all of your meat thoroughly.

Raw Fish?  Never should have been allowed in the U.S.  I don't care what your argument is, I heard it already.

Call today Jewish day if you want.

The Jewish God in the tent said, "Just leave the charred meat in front of the tent door."

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Now lets make the point again.  If you are not supposed to eat it without cooking it thoroughly are you supposed to cohabitate with it?  You cook it in order to deactivate the DNA?  But when you cohabitate with it you are readily exposed to that active DNA and likely breathing some of it in, eating it in the form of pet danger dusted down in the air on your food, DNA saliva on your skin.  "No beast you are not allowed to lick me!"

I would state having a pet in your house is against the belief of Abraham who didn't believe in the worship of animals.

Good reason not to!


No comments:

Post a Comment