The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, April 6, 2018

Very Interesting Facts on Tom Cruise 04 06 2018

Very Interesting Facts on Tom Cruise 04 06 2018

So I was researching Scientology on Youtube last night.  And I didn't like what I saw at all.  To me it is an odd occult that rivals the Branch Davidian Cult the FBI went after with military vehicles.


But what did Tom say in interviews?  He said that Scientology helped him overcome a learning disability.  Tom do you care to tell us exactly how it did that?  I know that you wont.

He also stated that whenever...and this is how I interpret it, not a quote..whenever anyone in Hollywood had a problem with their Ego they would come to him?

But it is an odd occult structure.  In it an "Auditor" asks the member questions and reviews their responses on a machine which is like a lie detector test.  A former "auditor" stated something to the effect that if you knew these people, what they really were, you wouldn't like them.

But putting it all together.  I remember watching Tom jumping up and down on Oprah's couch.  Now my initial suspicion is correct?  That is indeed something someone with a learning disability would do.

But it has been stated that Scientology hates psychiatry.  Why?  Because once a normal human mind is doped up it can't be tormented for its soul.  You can't inverse imprint a mentally retarded person from a human mind that is on tranquilizers.  (Using directed energy weapons that are attenuated by a microphone to an amplitude modulated voice to skull microwave.)

Which makes those who are practicing this form of "Special Education" guilty of being participants in Organized Crime Activities.

 © 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment