The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, April 27, 2018

"Is this a winner?" 04 27 2018

Is this a winner? 04 27 2018

I wonder how many store clerks that sell lottery tickets in Wisconsin would lie to an old man wearing old mans clothes and talking kind of slow like an old man...if he came into their store with a $500 winning scratch off ticket .... and asked the clerk, "Can you check this to see if it is a winner for me?"

I bet that there are some dishonest people, perhaps in bad neighborhoods in Milwaukee who would say it wasn't a winner, keep the ticket and tell the old man that if he wasn't going to buy something he had to leave.

To you that seems like not a very bad crime at all.  Perhaps a slap on the wrist to the store clerk.  To me I think that store clerk and their entire family should be deported from the United States.

© 2018 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment