The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, April 16, 2018

I am researching Donald Trump's fathers donation in relation to other timeline events in his life 04 16 2018

I am researching Donald Trump's fathers donation in relation to other timeline events in his life  04 16 2018


I agree with Abraham:

"......These were the teachings of Abraham and his descendants (unlike idolatry,which had no moral character; with worship of the gods accompanied by things such as human sacrifice, "sacred" prostitution, and animal worship)."

Source: https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_Donald_Trump%27s_father_Jewish

But I believe it is the Gospel of Barnabas or Thomas that I read he murdered the Prophets.  Did the Prophets believe in idolatry, worship of Gods accompanied by human sacrifice, sacred Prostitution and animal worship?

I can't stand animal worship.  But I do believe we should protect our environment.

But if Abraham did indeed kill the prophets he himself believed in Worship of Gods accompanied by Sacrifice.  So he was no better?

*****'

But Donald Trumps father made some donation.

I have to wonder if the people of that group are often the ones seen in the auditoriums while everyone else seemed to be marching in the streets against the inception of his Presidency?

But what epiphany did his father have that he made that donation?

Did he find out that one of his children had autism?

Did he find out that his wife was of a certain belief?

Something to do with his older brother?

He learned something, didn't he?

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment