The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Patent Law Nonsense 09 08 2015

Patent Law Nonsense 09 08 2015

So you patent something.

I improve it by creating what is termed a logical extension to it. Something that was obvious. However you were never going to think of it because after you made all your money from your patent you spent it on alcohol.

I build that new device that is indeed much better than yours and I end up getting sued out of house and home.


    That isn't fair is it! I have a big problem with things that are not fair being indoctrinated into United States law.

    Does that sound like a principle from a commonwealth or something that is diametrically opposed to it?

Did we indeed get this from Einstein's influence on the patent office?


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 09 08 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment