The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Henrietta Lake near Waterville Wisconsin 03 13 2012

Beware the following imagery is very graphic.  I photographed these two deer near Henrietta Wisconsin.  Someone ditched the one in a plastic bag and the other looks to be a natural type death.  It makes a point about Chronic Wasting disease.  There were Vultures on high that likely poked through the black plastic bag and had already eaten out the eyes.  Three local residents were picking up roadside waste in the area when I stopped and they were shaky from the sight.  I asked if we should call the DNR regarding the one in the plastic bag.  And they said the DNR does not come out for that.  My premise was that they might want to study it.








Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 03 13 2012 atwww.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment