The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our Country Today does not feel like home 03 07 2012

Our Country Today does not feel like home 03 07 2012
When I looked at the politicians and our government officials on the television yesterday I came up with an epiphany, “It is like this is home for ‘them’ but not for anyone else.  It is like this is home for a select few to the exclusion of everyone else.”
It should be home for the good people!

If I were to define who it is home for today I would say it is home for those who presume to be someone other than their true self.  I see them smiling on the television set and I would like to ask them, “Wouldn’t you like this country to be a good home for all who live here?”

It feels like, “It can’t be home for them if it is home for everyone else to.”

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 03 08 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment