The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Hoan Bridge must hold the record for the bridge with the most pot holes

The Hoan Bridge must hold the record for the bridge with the most POT HOLES.  Doesn't everything in our country feel about the same way, like it is filled with POT HOLES.  


I would say that I find this hard to understand but I would be patronizing you like everyone else does.


I look at the POT HOLES in the bridge and compare them to the eyes of our leaders and again I could say that I make no comparison but I would be patronizing you like everyone else does.

Does it not seem that some people have money for expensive foreign cars and newly built mansions in subdivisions and yet for some reason there is no government money for anything; the result being that our greatest assets fall into negligent disrepair? 

 I am not going to say that negligence is in any way connected to our leadership because if I did I would be patronizing you like everyone else does.  What does it take? One of these structures to collapse and kill people, like some famous politician, before allocation and resources change for the better.  Wait the first part of that last SENTENCE already happened.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy


Originally published on 03 17 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

 ps. His mother loved him.

1 comment:

  1. Is it fair to say, "As the Satanic seek to hide their true identity everything around them is pock marked?"

    ReplyDelete