The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 16, 2012

What does it mean to be Gay 03 16 2012



What does it mean to be Gay 03 16 2012
Does it mean that you don’t like women?  There are plenty of women that a man would not like and should not like.  So if you don’t like a certain woman do not use her as a model for your sexual orientation.
So you do not act like a “professional” wrestler?  Does that mean that you are Gay?  In no way shape or form!
Because you are not as strong as other males does that mean that you are gay?  In no way shape or form!  What it often means is that energy has been drawn from you to make them stronger earlier in life.
So you identify with your mothers loving personality more than your father’s?  Does that mean that you are gay?  In no way shape of form!!!  It means that  you’re likely to grow up to be a better man than one who doesn’t!  That is provided your mother is a good woman and not a witch.
So, when you find that something is very funny you laugh like a woman does?  Does that mean that you are gay?  In no way shape or form!  As I look at the eyes of many people on television I do indeed see the spirit of a woman in them.  Sometimes it is a good woman and sometimes it is a little brat woman.  But those women spirits are in us men.  (Reminds me of the painting about  a “Dream catcher” I have been trying to finish.)
And even if you look at men that does not mean that you are gay!  You might just be comparing yourself in terms of strength.  All men do this!
Okay here is where I go to the extremes.  Some males have had their souls stolen by evil women and the eyes of such men are that of the women; and that is indeed what makes them gay.  So in reality they are not gay.  But maybe if they did not have the soul of a woman present with them they would have no soul at all.
So you are molested by a priest and everyone treats you like you are a girl or should be, I am thinking of the book Lord of the Flies, does that mean you are gay?  No.  It means that you and your soul have been abused and possessed!  Your true soul is not gay.
So your mother is a wiccan of the coven and demonically drove men crazy and stole their souls for you as a child?  Does that mean that you are Gay (and by Gay I mean homosexual).  Not necessarily but it does mean that you are likely to have many problems in life and will often seek to solve them by victimizing others.  You will feel that you are god and this is your right.  You have been raised to be a dependent minded person.  So you decided what you are!  It is not too late for you to change.
And some of us should deny what someone has tried to teach us that we are!  Do not believe what others tell you that you are, that is how Satan wins; by defining you to be something less than you are; by limiting your potential by masking it with that stolen from someone else.
So you have a transgendered soul because the women of the coven drove a human being out of their mind to form your soul.  How do you then develop your own soul?  I would think that you would be able to.  You might try seeing every issue from both sides.  You might read what Jesus Christ had to say.   I think it can be done but I do not have your affliction so I do not know.  Even if you were an alcohol baby I think it is possible to develop your own good soul.  It involves creating things yourself, learning as you go, someone good encouraging you to try and try again when you fail, looking at your work and developing a belief in yourself.  Gaining respect of people independent of what you believe them to be. Having faith in yourself and God.  The desire to trust in yourself and not in others, (that is the nature of the development of personal responsibility.)  And respecting everyone.  And standing up for yourself when you are not respected.  It is a shame that the good people in the world are the ones who are abused and harassed the most.  Be good and hold your ground and you will be preserving the human race.
I have written about what I think that gay people are many times.  I think many gay men did not have a strong father figure and desire that accompaniment later in life.  You should seek a woman first and then find good friends to do guy stuff with, or better yet- be the father you seek to have.  A good woman can be like a good work horse in your life for you- at least that is what we men hope for.
I see a lot of witch boys are in the world today(adults sons of witches) and her is what I say aloud to break the demonic possession they try and cast upon me, “You spend your whole life searching for a father rather than being one.”
I saw a gay woman on television the other night and I thought, “You need to break your hold on your starter soul.”  How a woman can do this I do not know, other than those matters of personal development and achievement I listed above.
I am not anti gay.  I am anti those who would demonically possess others for their soul!  And that is indeed how I feel many gays are created.  And it was not their fault in any way they are that way!!  So they should have the same rights but only to a point.  And here is why.  They should not be allowed to marry because it sets a standard that condones soul theft!  They can love each other and all that, but I would rather see a world where no one is ever labeled schizophrenic in the creation of others children.
And when even one gay man abuses an adopted son it means that it is something that should never have been allowed to happen.  I am thinking of the Survivor guy. 
And then there are the gays like Jeffrey Dahmner who like to sexually abuse other men.  Believe it or not man Jeffrey Dahmners are men or boys or souls who were possessed by evil women of the occult coven.  I can think of no other reason why a man would want to harm and torture others like this.  If a young man is curious and ended up with a Jeffrey Dahmner he might become almost emasculated and then would indeed be created to feel like he is a woman by an evil witch boy (like Jeffrey Dahmner).  This sort of man could try hormonal replacement therapy and would likely find out that he is not gay at all.
Some who are demonically possessed have no idea that they are demonically possessed.
And what of Gays who openly taunt me in public?   I believe men who are taunted by them have the right to spew out any kind of hate speech they want to fend off this influence or demonic possession!  But do not say it in an angry manner.  Just keep your cool and let them hear and understand the words, “You search all your adult life for a father rather than being one.”
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 16 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogpsot.com
Ps. I did not wake up to write this stuff, I started watching that damn television while I was eating my Oatmeal and got pissed off.
And if there are misspellings or poor grammar it is because I would rather do something else than take the time to check over something I did not want to have to write in the first place.  Lost words in sentences is one of my common mistakes; it comes from the unholy coven holy grail women trying to interject into my thought process and writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment