It degrades the race of men doesn't it!
Okay let's change the level of the argument.
Should a State or Government have to pay welfare to a woman like that?
Now if the state is to deny a woman like that welfare what are the appropriate options the "state" should make available to that woman?
Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 13 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnew.blogspot.com
There really is no magic place for that child to go!
1. Send it to a classroom of the normal and the normal are held back.
2. Leave it at home for the mother to take care of? She has already proven she is irresponsible!
3. Let it be home by itself? That would be very dangerous.
4. Put it in a cage in the home while the mother works? That is inhumane! And let that last issue resonate with you as a crux of an argument.
5. Pay to have someone else take care of it? That is complete waste of money! Is that where you want a very large fraction of your paycheck going to?
6. Put it in a home with others like itself? This gets even more inhumane! a. Who are they going to hire to do that? Only another low grade imbecile. So what are the odds a lot more horrific monkey business happens when one low grade imbecile takes care of others? b. Hire a professional? That would indeed try the patience of a normal human being beyond extreme! You are not a Saint if you make that your life time work. Rather you are a promoter of freaks? Just the opposite of a Saint!
Now lets say a network of the wealthy forms in our Government and diverts funds from civic projects like infrastructure to go to the needs of the above? Should a wealthy person be able to spend money they made from a Corporate Charter business on such a child? To be granted Corporate status you were originally presumed to have a very high level of responsibility and competence! But it isn't true today is it! We would not have any of the problems we do if it were true. So if you shouldn't have been granted the right to work at a corporate chartered business it also means that you should not be able to profit above a certain amount if the above is true. It business and this is a business economy it is called "cutting your loses" when you were wrong!