The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

You might as well build a Prison rather than a Church because that is where you are going to end up 04 05 2016

You might as well build a Prison rather than a Church because that is where you are going to end up 04 05 2016

You might as well build a Prison rather than a Church because that is where you are going to end up...if your belief system is "It doesn't matter what I do in life as long as I ask to be saved at the hour of my death."  And that is indeed the belief system of the Lutheran Religion!

Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 05 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment