The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, April 14, 2016

So someone is driving around your neighborhood in a pharmacy like truck and dispensing Cocaine and also having sex with your villages teen daughters 04 14 2016

So someone is driving around your neighborhood in a pharmacy like truck and dispensing Cocaine and also having sex with your villages teen daughters  04 14 2016

The Irish battle cry seems to apply! "Faugh A Ballagh" the Irish Battle Cry literally means "Clear the way!"

But driving around in that pharmacy like truck and dispensing cocaine are just what the Jewish Fathers of Psychiatry Sigmund Freud and also William Reich did!

And Adolf Hitler did indeed go after them!

Okay I said how rotten you are again!  Are you going to come sue me and take my home and kill me in the process to further prove me right?  Make a martyr or worldwide criminal of those who have the courage to stand up to you?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 04 14 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment