The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 9, 2015

Inventions Needed: A pipe/tubing cutter with a fixed thin wood blade that cuts dowels perfectely, a green anchor rope and a transparent anchor rope 10 09 2015

Inventions Needed:  A pipe/tubing cutter with a fixed thin wood blade that cuts dowels perfectely, a green anchor rope and a transparent anchor rope 10 09 2015




These are really things I thought of but will never get paid for, credit for or money for because I have been stigmatized with the fraudulent label of schizophrenia.  Plus the fact that our judicial system is so crooked that someone like me will never be able to hire an willing and honest attorney.

I think of a great many things like this.  I will assert that the corporate research and development departments in the United States did not earn or think of anything that they took credit for!

*****'

Off topic.  I don't believe that chlorine should be allowed to be used in laundry rooms!  What you smell is chlorine gas when you are washing with it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_weapons_in_World_War_I


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 10 09 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconinnews.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment