The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Best versus First 10 21 2012



Best versus First 10 21 2012

You will never be best when you lower the competition so you’re first.

You will never be best when you do not allow all fair competitors.

You will never be best when you bring in unfair competition.

You will never truly be first when you know you are not best.

You will never be best when you play by your own rules so that you are first.

You will never be best when you change the rules so that you can be first.

How can you be first when you know you are not best?

You will never be best when you eliminate the competition you know is first.

And if you know you weren’t first but they said you were; maybe you will be best if you say you were not first.


© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

The Artwork of Thomas Paul Murphy can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment