The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 15, 2012

Do Orthodox Jews Dress that way with the Cowboy hats and black suits and beards so 10 15 2012

Do Orthodox Jews Dress that way with the Cowboy hats and black suits and beards so 10 15 2012

I stared writing this article as I thought about the Jewish girl that threw popcorn on my head circa 1986 in the movie theater.

So that you don't draw the pattern that those Catholic Priests that molested boys are also Crypto Jews.  A Crypto Jew being a Jew who follows a different faith but is really of the Jewish Faith?

Does worshipping the blessed one mean that you first create the blessed one as a child by sexually molesting them or demonically possessing someone else to do so?

If you don't have a soul I am fine with that and grant you equal rights and all but when you start sexually molesting children in the name of receiving a soul you have a great shame and have committed a great crime against humanity and also the Earth.

And don't challenge me on this, because you know already that I speak the truth.  I want you to go clean and I grant you amnesty.

And I would like to believe that this is not every tribe and temple.  And indeed if their are Jews who have been labeled with Schizophrenia it means that it isn't every Jew.  So who exactly are you?  Are all of you Essenes?  Our are the Dead Sea Scrolls really the template for the whole of the Jewish Religion.  "What do you have in common?" I have always asked myself.

If I die on the 21st of one of these months I am proud for telling the truth.  If you in your psychic assaults on or around the 21st of the month end up killing me in the process, then I die with honor and I am indeed proud of telling my stories and the truth.

And maybe indeed some of you live in fear and shame for what religion has created you to be and if I am the one to expose it with open arms then maybe I have saved you, and will indeed stand in defense in front of you to the rest of the world.

And if indeed some people lose their human soul due to alcohols influence on conception and development and I seek to stop it from happening so that no one is born in suffering maybe then I have saved you again.

And what do I get out of it?  Maybe I live the last half of my life in normalcy and peace.  Maybe I indeed do get to marry and start a family and own my own home.



© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

The Artwork of Thomas Paul Murphy can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment