The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I think Lesbians are 02 04 2014

I think Lesbians are 02 04 2014

I think Lesbians are adopting little boys and making them perform cunnilingus!!!!

I first got this notion by the way I saw a little boy interacting with his mother.
He was waist high to her.  She had a very mean face, expression and tone on her voice.  And the little boy would walk up to her and ask, "Pleased."  The gestalt that I was getting was, "Have I pleased you, is it okay if I can stop now??"  And we do know that children that survive because of the Pro-Life initiative do end up being sexually abused in foster homes as well as by adopted families!


I would also question how the cases of cannibalism in Europe popped up throughout history?

Did they arise from same sex partnerships and therefore the inability to have young that could carry on the farming activity; hence when they became unable to farm they themselves resorted to eating people?

What I am getting at is there is an underlying psychological construct in Gays and Lesbians that is anti heterosexual species and pro the notion of asexual reproduction.

And what we do indeed know about the blood Type Rh- is that it lacks the human DNA and we also know they are far more likely to be gays and lesbians.  There are also a lot more they have in common.

Or has the same thing occurred with regard to Downs Syndrome children being born in Europe and when their parents die they resort to eating people?

Now last night I stumbled upon and article that listed 12 characteristics of a spoiled child!  And what I see is that a lot of them correlate to both gay and lesbian behavior, Downs Syndrome behavior and also those who bully!

No do you want the world to be a peaceful place or do you want it to be what a spoiled child would make out of it?

I would go so far with this as to say that children should only be allowed to be adopted by a straight mother and father family!  And if the rules were lessened then only a straight man could adopt a son and a straight woman could adopt a girl!  It has to do with correctly imprinting that child's mind to be consistent with the species!

And when I make rules like this I have rational and reasoning behind them.  And I am not afraid to share those reasons with you!  What we see today are laws that come forth where we do not know the human reason behind them.   And we also see laws come forth that run counter to human reason.  And it takes an intelligent mind with a human conscience to make laws.  Why?  Because in order to create a law one needs to reflect on their own Human Conscience rather than a spoiled or defective notion.  In other words what will the likely dangers be if I say this can be allowed?  What will the likely dangers be if I prevent this person from exerting a free will that is really not free will at all but a symptom of a spoiled child!  How far do we let an ill will influence our society?  And perhaps the best way to answer this question is just to ask, "What is the harm if I just say NO to your NEW request?"  And here I might come to the conclusion that someone should have told you know all along; a legitimate parent figure that was somehow missing in your life!  But like I stated when I say NO it is for a reason!  I wonder if their are parents that just say NO to their children out of spite for them exhibiting independent and creative thought?  This would be like a monkey race making sure all the offspring were monkey too; tow the line and you don't get in trouble!  Projecting ones own fear of the physical world unto their children.

And this all relates to what I read last night that listed about 12 characteristics of spoiled children.  Now I would publish that for you here but instead I think I will just provide a link to it!  I was doing an internet search to see if anyone had evidence that Joseph Lieberman was an alcoholic.

Scroll down the page at the link below and it lists those characteristics of a spoiled child.  I have more analysis to add and publish with regard to what we have verified already!

http://www.myleftnutmeg.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=8767

Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 02 04 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy


And this relates to my article titled, "A people so evil that they were forced to live in trees in order to survive"

http://themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-people-so-evil-that-they-were-forced.html?spref=bl

No comments:

Post a Comment