The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, February 17, 2014

Unions 02 17 2014

Unions 02 17 2014

As I watched what happened on the news tonight with the Fire Department was vandalized, I have to ask, "Shouldn't a union protect the rights of all employees?"

If the purpose of forming a Union is to protect employees rights then all employees rights should be protected or the Union not allowed to form.


Otherwise to me it reads like prepaid legal insurance for a liability ridden person?  Or collusion of employees to control an organization to the exclusion of other employees?

I fail to see why a Union member should have to pay dues!!!  And I would hate to load up our legal system with another form of citizen service, but one would think that a Public Defender would be responsible for Union Matters?  Now if it had been that way would we not have more employment and more fair employment today?

I doubt it because alcohol seems to wash all organized concerns down the drain.

Which brings up another point with regard to those who are afraid of losing their skills?  The only way you lose your skills is because of oxygen deprivation to the brain from alcohol.  So what a contradiction a person is who complains about losing their skills while drinking!

If you can lose your skills that easy then they, "Easy come, easy go?"

And to be fair I know how people lose their skills by hearing voices, so that is likely your momma isn't it?  Momma's looking out for you even though you are how old?  You are communism!

I believe that your rights as a worker should be protected and that you should not have to split your paycheck with a "confidence man" so that they are!
 

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 02 17 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment