The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 14, 2014

My Uncle Bought a Fake Rolex for me 02 14 2014

My Uncle Bought a Fake Rolex for me 02 14 2014

Years ago my uncle bought me a fake Rolex.  When he bought he told the guy, "I want one that works!"  And the man that sold it to him for the same price as the others dug around in his stock in secret place to find one that worked.


This idea comes from the gestalt from an old Western where a man will help another man kill bandits but only on these terms of what he gets out of it, "I want a woman!"

Now an interesting scene from a story would be,  "I want a woman that can read and write and do math?"

Do you find the humor in that like I do?

It seems like too much to ask for?  That to ask for that in life would be expecting too much from other people?  A friend from high school would say, "Someone that can read and write and do math is too good for you!"

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 02 14 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment