The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, February 1, 2014

If a man has the capability to build his own home 02 01 2014

If a man has the capability to build his own home 02 01 2014

No- one should ever have the right to take that home away from him for financial circumstance!

And as I am reading in the Bible the Prophets section the Jews used to have a law that stated something like that, one should never have to undergo great hardship to repay a loan or great amount of debt!

Now that should apply to a man and if better and non corrupt leadership came to a country it would apply to them too!

The  Bible MICAH 2:10 with regard to a Crippling Pledge

I might even go so far as to apply this to people who were dispossessed of their homes in the Mortgage Crisis that was in part facilitated by Bernie Madoff, a Jew himself!

But my point building if I can build a home and you cannot what right do you have to take it from me?  Do you see what I am getting at?  It has to do how boys are raised in a hierarchical fashion to be men, learning of the physical world first.  Rather than what I alluded to with regard to who had the same mind as the Pharo in the article just prior to this one.

And I am also going to throw in the henpecked son.  What right does the henpecked son have to dispossess me of my home or assets?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 02 01 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment