The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Seven Heads or Trumpets of the Hydra???04 19 2015

The Seven Heads or Trumpets of the Hydra???04 19 2015

So I was looking to see how much a Dollar could give you in Italian currency so that if I ever found myself in church I could put a small amount of that in the collection basket to be emphatic.



http://www.ozforex.com.au/exchange-rate/?cid=228&gclid=CJfJksLMgsUCFQsAaQodGS8A7Q

I didn't find that Italian Currency conversion.  But I remembered what a Jewish man sitting next to me in the sauna once said in a Conversation, that Catholicism (Christianity) and Judaism are very similar.

So then I decided to look at the Israel currency.  And I looked at it I saw the symbolism that I hadn't seen before.  Those seven candlesticks look like they have a trumpet cone on the end of them.  Look at how the necks are articulated to look like a dragons segmented neck?  To me that symbolically represents the Seven Heads of the Hydra as well as the Seven trumpets of the hydra in the book of revelation.  I don't like to write stuff like this, but as a person who has heard voices for 24 years I find that imagery HORRIFIC!  To denominate your currency on a HORROR like that makes me very sad.

http://start.iminent.com/en-US/search/#q=shekel&s=images&p=1

Don't know what I am talking about?  The Bible tells of how Jesus was tempted by demons (voices) after John the Baptist tried to drown him.  It also tells us that when one of those voices is defeated by man it roams around and looks for 6 friends to join it!  It gets people to gang up with it.  And how does it do this?  The Gospel of Mathew tells us this, "Only the father knows who the son is and the son who the father is unless the son decides to tell a friend."  That is symbolic of recruitment. 

Unified right there in the currency?

Again If I did not hear voices that prevent me from earning a living I would not write any of this.  My German Grandmother, nee Isabel Roth, was also made very sick by them.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 04 19 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment