The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"Well I'm not supposed to say but"

"Well I'm not supposed to say but"


How many people will always tell you something illegal for you to know with that preface?

How can something be illegal for you to know?  I mean really??  How can knowledge be illegal?


They might tell you something like that on an illegal insider trading tip.

At which point you are classified as an illegal knower of something?  And of course you have to tell someone else so that you are not the only illegal knower and there is safety in numbers?  For if you know something you are not supposed to know you could end up a victim because of that?   Which means you should tell someone else in order to secure your Constitutional rights?


Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment