The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Why I have and will always refuse to take pain pills 12 23 2015

Why I have and will always refuse to take pain pills  12 23 2015


When you don't feel the pain you hurt yourself worse because you can't feel area is being hurt more, because you don't feel the pain.  And this is in the context of joint pain.  Not going to the dentist, etc.

Plus the fact that some are toxic to the liver.

I will take an aspirin every so often to thin my blood and recommend you keep the powdered type with you.

That pain is a warning sign that you are overdoing it.  It is something you need to "listen" to.  You don't want that signal to be lessened.  It just makes the physical disability injury last longer in my opinion.

All of this is just my opinion. 

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 12 23 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment