The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's Purpose in Life was to Live to becomes it's own worst enemy 07 07 2015

It's Purpose in Life was to Live to becomes it's own worst enemy 07 07 2015


If instead of joining the Military young men were invited to join national work crews installing solar panels on roofs; what would the fatality rate be?  What would the suicide rate be?  What would the rate of post traumatic disorder be?  How many lives would be lost to fire?

I don't believe people with unsportsmanlike or oddly competitive aggression should have that channeled into sports and then business or politics.

And perhaps I do believe that they should be sent off to war to fight those exactly like themselves and not come back?  Maybe I really don't even want the to have the opportunity to get that far in life.  Perhaps I am a bit like the Romans!!!

What happens when they are allowed to eventually channel that defective human aggression into business or politics?  Conditions precedent for disease and plagues riddle the earth as they do today.  Stand back an look at all that and tell me what wasn't one of us?

And what about the introverted kid who never got along with other people?  I view him in exactly the same way.  You don't give someone like that the shield of limited liability.

I want to get into Irish Clans having Patriarchal lineage versus bastard lineage;and how it shapes nations for the better.


Thomas Paul Murphy
copyright 2015
Originally published 07 07 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment