The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Beast Logic Is: No matter what the problem the first thing the beast asks itself is... 07 12 2015

Beast Logic Is:  No matter what the problem the first thing the beast asks itself is... 07 12 2015

"Who can I hurt to make the problem go away."


Copyright 2015
Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 07 12 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

Psychiatry Is: If I don't have a mind of my own I hurt all of those who know I don't as well as all of those who do have a mind of their own.


 

1 comment:

  1. Somehow we need to transition our courts system so that no human being is ever victimized by the above type of person (people) again!

    ReplyDelete