The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, July 2, 2015

I want those Chinese Freed 07 03 2015

I want those Chinese Freed 07 03 2015

To put out that much goods and services they must be being beaten and tortured.  Some of us are indeed tortured in the United States!  So indeed they must be being beaten and tortured in China!  To work very long hours and become crippled.

I can not have that on my conscience as an American!

The first step is to ban all trade with China!  That way human beings will not be tortured to produce cheap goods for the U.S.!

I know the type of mean spirited person that manages them.  And I believe that they likely have a defective gene that regulates serotonin. 

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 07 03 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment