The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Let me see if I get the rude little Chemistry Professor right 07 08 2015

Let me see if I get the rude little Chemistry Professor right 07 08 2015  ( I could write a whole book in this theme.)

So if I ingest a fish that consumed a plastic (lure) known to cause reproductive harm in human beings I am not likely to get that same reproductive harm?  (And neither is the fish?)

"Oh wait there.  Look at the fish feces there, that plastic worms came out looking exactly the same as when it went in."

"How could that happen; its anus is a lot smaller than that!  And its mouth is much bigger than it's anus isn't it?"

This is an attack on White America!  (And ALL colors of America that likes to fish!!!)


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 07 08 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment