The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What do I have against Retards 07 14 2015

What do I have against Retards 07 14 2015

I have a cyst in my left forearm in the exact spot a child with apparent Down's Syndrome who locked our cat in a garage and shot it in the anus with a BB Gun bit me when I came looking for it.

Two mentally retarded children of a mother on a farm in Iowa once came at me with teeth chomping trying to bite my ears!

I have nothing good to say about your Republican Party sickness!

They are prone to violence!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 07 14 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment