The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 18, 2015

If I were President I would have no problem executing a Catholic Clergy who sexually molested children

If I were President I would have no problem executing a Catholic Clergy who sexually molested children

They believe in reincarnation so it wouldn't be harming them any?

Wait a minute they don't really believe in that!  They want you  to believe in that so that you are more careless and die quicker?  It allows them to be dependent  minded to you with the hope that they have convinced you that it doesn't matter if you live or die because you will be reincarnated.

Is it cruel and unusual punishment to give a drug dealer a lethal dose of their own heroin?  How many people did that drug dealer kill with that drug without any conscience whatsoever?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015

originally published on 07 18 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment