The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, March 5, 2016

We have no way of knowing...Presidential Candidates....Amphetamine Hitler 03 05 2016

We have no way of knowing...Presidential Candidates....Amphetamine Hitler 03 05 2016

We have no way of knowing if any of those Presidential Candidates are taking Ritalin (~amphetamine) or something like that just like Adolf Hitler was!

Look at how they argue not based on substance or for what is good for the people.

Am I the only one who thinks that they are hopped up on something?

It is a competition!  Professional Sports is a competition too and they are required to be tested for "performance enhancing drugs"; the leadership of the United States is far more important that Professional Sports is or should be considered.

They should all be drug tested if they are participating in debates!  And ALL of those health records should be Public Information for that very reason!

Scott Walker didn't finish college; what are the odds he might have taken a Doctor prescribed supplement before giving speeches?

So lets say that they are hopped up on something and many of us are killed before it?  What should the world do in the aftermath and if the good side wins?  This is what I believe the justice should be at that point; They should wish that they never sold or profited from a psychoactive drug in their lifetimes!  And they will surely wish that all of that information was publicly available before that person ever reached the debate status!!!!!

I have heard voices for over 25 years and I have nothing to be ashamed of about it!  It isn't me cursing myself.

To give you a little clue about what it is I will quickly give you some passages from the Philippians chapter of the Bible.

1:27  "....with one mind struggling together for the faith of the gospel..."

3:10 "sharing of his sufferings by being conformed up TO his death..."

It means that they are the person who hears voices up until the time of that persons death.  And after that?

3:7 "Whatever gains I have had these I have come to consider a loss because of Christ."


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 03 05 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


Post script:  On second thought maybe that was the way of Paul saying I have War Profits stashed away somewhere but I can't get at them because of Jesus Christ I am in Prison?  That looks to be coded language to me as I reread it!  It is a very short chapter.  You read it and see what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment